Customer involvement is of paramount importance in every project, irrespective of complexity. It’s essential in order to receive real-time feedback and to enable both sides to draw conclusions and gain insights from an open, productive dialogue and quickly move forward to the ultimate solution.
- Concept: The look and feel of a project, the creation of a style guide and an overall design line for all project screens.
- Detailed Specifications: Implementation of the design line in all the screens created in the UX stage, and completion of the product’s final design.
The heart of a successful product depends on a perfectly executed UX process. Atomi’s UX/UI team examines the users, their needs, the work environment, and the various challenges in order to reach the most suitable solutions for the interface that will result in realization of the project’s goals.
- Understanding the Product: Completely understanding every detail of the product/service.
- Research: Identifying the product/service strengths and weaknesses in comparison to the competition.
- Concept: Defining the data architecture, flow charts and principles of navigation and operation. The concept expresses the stages of the various screens according to the data collected in the research stages prior to the project.
- Wireframes: Defining the detailed specifications after the concept stage, which will be used for the work processes for the product screens. By producing these wireframes, the initial prototype is supplied in line form, showing the logic of the interface design and including component details such as size, location and behavior.
Got an interesting project for us?
That's what we're here for. We just need some basic information and we'll get back to you!